TON Foundation called grant recipients who will receive support from the grant committee in the Q2 2023.
• TON wallet for KaiOS — the first TON wallet on KaiOS (the world's third-largest mobile OS with more than 160 million devices)
• ton.ski ecosystem, which consists of a number of applications for creating TON DNS subdomains, uploading files to TON Storage via a web interface, etc. Additionally, a content viewing service with support for files from the TON storage will also be launched
• Monitoring platform is the first application for monitoring TON smart contracts. The project involves the development of a solution to decode message bodies from bytecode to a readable form
• EVAA Protocol — the first decentralized lending protocol on TON
• Ton.app is an already working open source marketplace for TON applications. This grant is going to support an SEO-focused rebuild of the existing functionality. In addition, the ton.app team is going to create a CoinMarketCap-like functionality for Jettons ranking and analytics