About the Crystal Hands program
• The program to attract investment in Everscale, has been in effect since the fall of 2021. 280 million tokens were allocated for the first program
• Together, with the help of authorized sellers, the Alliance has already managed to attract about $10 million to the network
• Approval to raise another $10 million has recently been received from two major investors (including strategic one)
• Tokens are sold to investors for real assets (for example, stablecoins) with locks, at a discount from the current price. The investor does not receive tokens without locks
Where are the funds allocated to the DeFi Alliance going?
• Funds from the OTC under the Crystal Hands program go to cover expenses that are funded by various participants inside and outside the DeFi Alliance. And the bonus part (170 million tokens were allocated) is paid only when the KPI is reached.
• So, 350 million tokens will be transferred not to the Alliance itself, but to potential token buyers to obtain liquidity for the network. Without it, the network will not be able to fund core development, attract new teams of developers, and make marketing activities. This is an expensive (considering the current market) solution, but it's necessary for the survival and development of the network.
Top 3 tools for attracting investors from Sergey Dzhurinsky
1️⃣ To assess the environment and yourself in it adequately
2️⃣ To form and work with exactly the target group that can actually enter the project
3️⃣ Maintain an open relationship with the investor in conditions of full transparency