Octus Bridge is a decentralized cross-chain bridge between the Everscale, Ethereum, Fantom, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Solana and Milkomeda blockchains. When withdrawing assets from Everscale, the bridge takes a commission of 6 EVER. In this article, we will tell you how to return most of the transfer fee.
- You need to go to your transfer history. On the Octus Bridge website in the upper left corner we mouse over "Bridge," click "History." The History section can also be found at the very bottom of the page.
- Then click on the "Only my transfers" filter.
- Click on the transfer, copy the event address, which is located near the inscription "Prepare transfer in Everscale."
- Go to EVER Wallet, send 0.5 EVER to the copied address, but BE SURE to insert the following comment: te6ccgEBAQEABgAACAVriBQ=
- After that, within a couple of minutes, more than 5 EVER will be refunded. Don't forget to get the fees refunded, but remember that you only need to do this when you send assets from Everscale to another network. When you top up assets in EVER, the fee is refunded automatically.