The Everlock program started directly at the event and still open here.
🎙Speakers and agenda
👨💻 Mitya Goroshevsky, GOSH co-founder
About GOSH tokenomics
The tokenomics has 2 tokens:
1. Gosh — a value token, also a voting token in GOSH repository
2. Shell — a stablecoin which is used to pay for gas
• Total supply — 100,000,000 GOSH tokens
• Pre-Sale — 11,000,000 tokens to sell at a price of 3$
• IDO — 11,000,000 tokens to sell at a price of 10$
• Staking Boost — 11,000,000 tokens to farm by validators
• 67,000,000 tokens will be directed towards research and development of the GOSH products and ecosystem, vested over 5 years time at a constant rate.
• GOSH tokens will be listed on GEX (Gosh Decentralised Exchange)
• The emission of GOSH tokens will stop completely after 5 years.
GOSH principle and uniqueness
• When you pay for gas it doesn’t go to validator. It goes to free service giver which allows any project to provide the access to their smart contracts for free — this is a revolutionary concept in the blockchain because there are no blockchain where you can execute smart contracts for free.
• The GOSH like Github will charge for some services for example for immutable triggers and actions or on-chain analysis and statistics BUT
• You still don’t need to pay for gas. Just subscription fees of $15 per month for GOSH token holders.
• You can collect credit card payments without KYC so it’s not only for projects on blockchains, it’s for all projects.
About the validation and staking
• GOSH is a Proof-of-Stake blockchain
• To secure the network validators staked their purchased GOSH tokens which must be locked in DePool smart contracts for up to 5 years.
• But now it’s possible to receive GOSH tokens just for staking without purchasing. The Staking Boost program is limited. The program will go until 8 mln EVER to collect.
GOSH rewards will start no later than 31 July.
How to use GOSH tokens?
• To validate and vote in the DAO — means to regulate the network
• To provide liquidity into the GEX exchange which is build inside the protocol — means to support the open source movement
So you can get the benefits from all repositories which put their tokens on GEX.
👨💻Andrew Lyashin, co-founder Pruvendo and GOSH core development team
How GOSH achieves security
1. Current git platforms have no any way to verify how the code works. You put the code and try at your own risk
2. If you are centralized you cannot guarantee the safety, for example, you can be interrupted
What GOSH come up with:
1. We are planning to have GOSH formally verified itself. And every participant will know the specification
2. We add the formal indication for every repository of the status of its formal verification. So you can see this repository is formally verified or not.
But the main advantage is decentralization.