On March 4, an AMA session with Sergey Shashev was held in the Everscale community. Events taking place within the network, as well as plans for the future, were discussed during this AMA session. This material reveals the main points of the AMA session:
- Raising money from the funds has been completed only by 20%. Western investors suspended the process of entering Everscale because of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
- The world situation is shifting the launch time of some projects.
- On the fork of the Governance BRIDGE DAO system, the governance 2.0 will be launched so that all WEVER token holders could vote for decisions on the allocation of funds from giver. The system can be started in March.
- DeFi Alliance is working on an index for institutions. Investors will be able to get all the tokens from the index by buying only one. Everything else will be done by smart contracts.
- A private corporate blockchain based on Everscale is already being developed. The current project is not the only such request.
- The speed of farming will not be increased until the transition from WEVER farming to QUBE farming. The transition will take place soon.
- Broxus does not support the creation of NFT Alliance.