Ever.Live team continues to work to completely switch to React, which increases the speed of UI
• Recently updated the elections time algorithm that shows time of the next 2 elections
• Speed up statistics for accounts
• New datepicker on Ever.Live
Node: Shard state storage and optimization
• Improvements in Operation with Blockchain State Data
• Low Memory Mode and Fast Mode
• Stabilizing the REMP solution
• The GOSH infrastructure team recently rolled out a small testnet for testing GOSH updates.
Flex: Updates Galore, Limit Orders and More
• The Limit Order feature was recently released on public beta
• Gas Recovery via DeBot
• The FLEX instructions have been updated to include information such as How to Trade, How to Withdraw, Recover Gas Balances and more.
Over the past few weeks the Evernode team has completed two milestones: Authorization and the Developer Dashboard
The team added a REST API endpoint/se with several management functions to their famous blockchain emulator
The team also released node version upgrades and bug fixes
🔗 Full EverX August digest is available here.