Community Weekly Meetup #109 was held on June 28.
• 1st collection on Everscale that provides GLB format
• 3333 items is just the 1st part of the collection. The full one will include 10k Merchants.
• This is the 1st step to the Everscale metaverse
Tech updates by 👨💻 Pavel Prigolovko, EverX team
We have now in the Mainnet only 1 shard, we had 16 before. So the smart-contracts will be executed much faster which is better for users and helps to promote Everscale.
Imara NFT marketplace presentation by the African Subgovernance
• the 1st ethnic NFT matketplace on Everscale created to support local artists
• the 1st finished project of Everscale in Africa after rebranding
• a project with unique referral system where the referral takes 2,5% for every sale of the artist he attracts to the platform
• The marketplace supports Ever Wallet and it's starts officially in early July
It will held offline in Serbia and online on 14-17 July and will consist of 3 tracks:
1 — Cross-chain dApps using Octus Bridge
2 — Development for developers on Everscale
3 — UX/UI interfaces
• About 30 people have registered already
• The main objective is to introduce Everscale and Broxus team
• It’s also a networking, so not only developers are welcome!
Marketing updates by 👨💻 Alexander Astakhov