There are several non-custodial wallets from different developers teams in the Everscale ecosystem. The most popular at the moment are Ever Surf, EVER Wallet and Everspace. You can freely transfer your EVER and other TIP3 tokens, as well as create multi signature wallets using the interfaces of any of these wallets. We describe the features of each of them to make it easier for you to make a choice.
Available platforms: Mobile (Google Play, App Store), Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Main feature: the ability to use DeBots
Ever Surf is a blockchain communicator, data browser, crypto wallet and private chat; this is the first EVER wallet to appear in the ecosystem.
Top up and swap
If the purchase amount through the Itez system exceeds 300 EUR, KYC is mandatory. In the case of Surf Pay, you need KYC with any purchase amount.
In Surf, you can swap one token for another using the swap function directly in the app or in the desktop version. Tokens can also be swapped via a DeBot.
- To launch a DeBot in Surf, click on the icon with four circles on the main screen, select the DeBot you need, then drive the DeBot using commands.
- You can send TIP3 tokens via DeBot by clicking on this link
- Staking is available directly in the App. The easiest way to choose DePools for staking is the Everstaking DeBot and the website https://ever.surf/depooler.
- You need at least 100 EVER for staking.
GOSH Token Staking
- The GOSH project has launched a staking program, Everlock, in which you can participate by placing your EVER tokens in a pool of staking or validation. You will receive a reward in GOSH tokens for transferring EVER tokens to the pool.
- There are two ways to do this: launch the GOSH Pool DeBot from the app and via the staking.surf website.
- Currently, the purchase of NFT on marketplaces is available in the Surf browser grandbazar.io, nft.third.place and chessnft.com.
- You can also send NFT tokens to other users' addresses.
Available platforms: Mobile (iOS, Android); extensions for Chrome and Mozilla browsers
Top up and swap
4 ways to get some EVER on your EVER Wallet:
- Purchase EVER on one of the exchanges, and then withdraw them to your EVER wallet.
- Transfer tokens from another network (Ethereum, BNB, Polygon, Solana, etc.) to Everscale using the Octus Bridge cross-chain transfer interface.
- Exchange ERC-20 tokens for EVER with Getever.io
- Buy EVER or WEVER directly on FlatQube — here you can swap your TIP3 tokens by connecting your EVER Wallet.
By default, your wallet will only display the amount of EVER you have. To add other tokens to your wallet you have to click on the Select Assets menu.
Now you can stake EVER using the EVER Wallet interface directly. For this:
- Open the EVER Wallet browser extension and select "Stake" on the control panel.
- By entering the number of coins you want to stake, you will see the amount of stEVER you will receive after the transaction is completed, as well as the current APY (annual yield).
- After that, you will receive stEVER to the balance of your wallet.
- If you decide to cancel staking, you will receive EVER to your wallet balance within 36 hours after a successful transaction. The process of the unstake process is monitored in the "In progress" window of the "Stake" section.
- Now NFT owners can see their NFTs in their wallets along with collections.
- If you don't see your NFT, you can click the "Add” button to manually add your NFT to your wallet.
- By clicking on the “Transfer NFT” button, you can send the NFT to another wallet by entering the destination wallet address. Please note that if the NFT is currently on sale or at auction, you will not be able to transfer it.
- DeNS addresses can also be added and transmitted as separate NFTs.
Developer: ITGOLD and Everspace
Available platforms: Mobile (iOS, Android)
Main feature: fast multi-network crypto wallet with a simple, intuitive interface.
Top up and swap
How to quickly top up your Everspace wallet:
- In the main screen, find the “Buy" button.
- Select the token name from the existing list (currently EVER, ETH & USDT).
- Fill in the mandatory fields and click “Continue”. Proceed to KYC.
Cards of any banks (except Russian) Visa and Mastercard systems are accepted for payment; minimum purchase amount: 30 USD.
For users with Russian cards, the purchase of EVER is available via the ITPay converter.
You can exchange cryptocurrency between networks directly in your wallet: it is possible to transfer tokens between two networks, even if there is no direct bridge between them.
You can choose from popular pools suitable for you for staking directly from the application. Withdrawal of the reward — from 12 to 24 hours. The reward is credited to the wallet balance automatically. All available pools are reviewed before appearing in the application.
You can store your ERC721 and ERC1155 NFT tokens, as well as game assets, in one place.
At the same time, all your funds are stored in the blockchain, and your data is stored on your device, guaranteeing a confidential and secure use of the wallet.