AMA session with co-founders of the E-gree project Keith Fraser and Araz Mamet was held on May 26.
E-gree is a mobile App that allows people without a legal background and lawer support to strengthen their business and personal relationships.
👨💻 Keith Fraser, co-founder and CEO of E-gree, lawer:
What the problem is?
The legal system is not really designed for the individuals, for the small business owners and for the startups — the reason is expensive services.
How to solve it?
First to make a fully alternative legal system (without a lawyers) what we've already started to do.
How do we work and who are our customers?
We’ve launched 1,5 years ago and already have about 60 000 users making 3 000 contracts every month on the App, it works as a subscription based service. We also providing agreements for venues.
How do we want to integrate with Everscale?
• All contracts that people create on agree are already recorded to the Everscale blockchain.
• Now we’re planning to integrate the E-gree App into the Everscale within the Everscale wallets for the Everscale users.
• We’re also working on an alternative dispute resolution system — Arbitrium — it resembles an online arbitration mediation process.
Now only English and Russian, coming up Spanish, French, Portugues…
About the tokenomics
• We need our own token to be a part of the dispute resolution system.
• Also to utilize the token to incentivize including the other community members to participate.
👨💻 Araz Mamet, co-founder, political science:
About the Ambassadors
We already have 4 famous ambassadors including Natalia Vodianova who was our first angel and investor, and also Jessica Kahawati, miss Australia.
About the audit
We conform to the European and American standarts of cyber security.
It’s more than just a business for us. It brings justice in this fast changing world. We all know what DeFi is. Why not to set up new category of smth like DLeg — Decentralized Legal. Let’s just build that on Everscale!