Free TON accepts submissions that must contain a set of specifications required to conduct TIP-3 Token contract security audit and formal verification. The document should not only contain the algorithms, but also the corresponding diagrams and flowcharts.
Submissions are accepted until December 7, 23:59 (UTC).
It is important to describe:
- Algorithm for high level code Analysis
- Main contract business scenarios
- Possible security issues (bugs)
- Possible attack vectors (what is attack: money loss / freezing, Contract misbehaviour).
- Contract acts, functions in the main flows, interacting (if any) with other contracts
Bonus for an additional task
There are three types of TIP-3 contracts currently available. Providing specifications for the Fungible Token is mandatory, the rest is optional and will earn additional points.